Recognizing Someone Into ANR/ABF

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Recognizing Someone Into ANR/ABF

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Order the milk at bars

Tom
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Idaho

Galacta- I appreciate the suggestion for dating sites. I have thought about it over and over…

I keep thinking about why a person would lead with a picture of their boobs on a regular dating site… Some because they do like their own boobs and want them to get attention, others because they know it is what men like but do not want their boobs to get attention, while others are just plain promiscuous and might or might not want boob attention. Plus there are some women that have morals that don’t lead with Boob pictures that may or may not want boob attention… The possibilities go on and on.

And I am probably overthinking it but I keep coming back to the basic intent of the post, how to recognize someone into ANR/ABF? because it could be any one of those people on a regular dating website whether they lead with their boobs or not. What are the personality traits to look for to find someone into ANR/ABF? Are there any other questions to ask that would help get this information through normal conversation without looking like a creep?

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close