Recognizing Someone Into ANR/ABF

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Recognizing Someone Into ANR/ABF

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Tom
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Idaho

My gut tells me that there are more people (men and women) that are open to ANR/ABF but are not looking for it on the web. While I was reading over past pages of the forum, profiles, and watching the ANR news/documentary clips I noticed some trends with what was said by the people into ANR/ABF and I wanted to bounce them off of everyone to see if there are indeed some commonalities to people into ANR/ABF.

Please note that I looked at this from the perspective of someone looking for a LTR/marriage. There may be different observations for people in various sub-categories of ANR/ABF (BDSM, platonic, hookup, etc.).

Here is what I noticed so far:
    >giver/nurturer – people talk a lot about giving/receiving pleasure from pleasing their partner in ANR/ABF.
    >Love Language- while ANR/ABF can fit into all of the love languages it seems that it is stronger with those that have the physical touch and/or quality time.
    >favorite part of their parner’s body are breasts (men & women)
    >favorite part of their own body are their own breasts (women only)
    >women that have orgasms from breast stimulation.
    >sexually open (i.e. willing to try anything once or have a lot of fetishes)
    >certain places/cultures where ANR/ABF is acceptable – Japan has a breastmilk bar (from glass or breast), certain African countries have men into breastmilk from wife, some bodybuilders want breastmilk, etc.

If there are other commonalities that you have noticed about ANR/ABF (the way people talk, dress, beliefs, jobs they do, activities, etc.) feel free to respond.
    Thanks

Anonymous
    Inactive

From my experience of being in one relationship with someone Who was open to trying ANR I think you hit the nail on the head. she was someone who had a nurturing personality, and absolutely loved having her breasts played with. As for me I am someone who appreciates spending quality time, receiving touch, and have a giving disposition.

Milkman🥛🍶
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • New York

If a woman enjoys breast play and having her nipples sucked, then there is a good chance she will be open to it. That’s my experience anyway.

Tom
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Idaho

The problem that I am having is in today’s society it is difficult to tell someone you are into ANR/ABF without looking like a shallow creep (at least for men). When I watched the ANR news and wolfradish clips it seemed like people stumbled upon ANR in their relationships rather than seek it out like here. Which leads me to believe there are more people open to this than meets the eye.

So, the reason for this post is to find socially acceptable questions and topics of conversation like “what is your love language?” To help me screen people. This way I do not have to make huge time/emotional investments before I find out the answer to this question.

Bae81
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • United Kingdom

If only there was a universal symbol of abf. Swingers use the pineapple 🍍 (or an upside down pineapple). LGBT have a rainbow 🌈. We should have a watermelon sign or something 🍉. Take all the guess work out of dating.
    😂

Participant
    • Female
    • Rep. of Ireland

@bae82 would 2 cupcakes work? 🧁🧁

Anonymous
    Inactive

@juicyboobies live that as a symbol! 🤣

Anonymous
    Inactive

We could use the lactation.wiki logo as a symbol: https://lactation.wiki/images/7/71/Anr-logo.png

There’s even a pin button you can make to wear to events: https://lactation.wiki/wiki/Logo_Flair_Pin_Button_Template_Information

HighDesertMilk
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • New Mexico

I wonder if people have reservations because it can seem to cross sexual lines between nurturing and pedophilia in regards to nursing a child/baby. Button talks about how awful it was to have breast orgasms when nursing her babies because of that taboo crossover. Maybe we all need to be more vocal about the differences for us to help others discover the wonderful world of abf. 😁 I’ve definitely been surprised how obviously different nursing my baby and nursing a man have been for me, and at how abf can stay in the nonsexual realm for me.

Galacta
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Ohio

The funny thing is that all the sex fluids are associated with making children but only breastmilk is taboo.

Tom
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Idaho

Galaxta – I too am frustrated with the double standard surrounding ANR/ABF. I mean I read “The Grapes of Wrath” (dubbed great literature) in high school where a young woman breastfed an old starving man. And yet somehow I am some pervert for wanting to do the same thing?

HighDesertMilk – like Treasurechest noted it is hard to find anything in media with ANR/ABF. I think if there was more media with ANR/ABF then this would be more mainstream, acceptable, and findable. Though, I must say I too was surprised at how much shame surrounds this topic yet so many other sexual fetishes are ok.

Yeah, I find it interesting that I can identify political affiliation, armed forces members, nerd/geeks and other things from the way people walk, talk or dress without directly asking. Or search on the web and find bars, conventions, events, etc for lots of different types of people. But not so much for ANR/ABF…

Galacta
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Ohio

One thought I’ve had regarding all the single people looking for an ABF partner; you’re all looking for someone who is already into breastfeeding. What if you just looked for someone who is a breast fanatic and recruited them?

Tom
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Idaho

Galaxta – what you just suggested is exactly what I am trying to do. The intent behind this post is how to find/identify the breast fanatic without looking like a perverted creep.

Galacta
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Ohio

There are lots of women who lead with pics of their boobs on dating sites. Start with complementing them there. If they didn’t like like their breasts, they wouldn’t be taking pictures of them. Right?

Grogman 🚀⚡️❄️
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Ohio

@juicyboobies Your two cupcakes idea is lovely. 🧁🧁
    I’ve seen this blossom used before. 🌸🌸

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close