Question for the Gents

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Question for the Gents

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    ChaoticMiss
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Washington state

Where on God’s green earth did you learn to suckle?!
    Had a suckle session with a new Gentleman/ visiting gent last night who said he had lots of experience in suckling and had helped his last partner relactate. Thought great we can have a long session and just relax right? WRONG!
    Within 5 minutes my nipple was bleeding 🩸 and several layers of skin were destroyed. I have never been in so much pain. I had to pretend that there was a work emergency and let the idiot go. He asked to see me again tonight and I just had to block the guy!
    Guys, please tell me that you have researched this out or watched YouTube videos or at least took your partner’s advice on how to suckle?
    Am so frustrated and heart broken with y’all sayin you know how to suckle when clearly ya haven’t. Do I need to put a wine cork in one ear and pray my words of direction don’t fall out the other ear?! When a lady tells you to adjust your position for maximum efficiency and effectiveness, ya should probably listen.
    I understand that there is a certain amount of nipple play that goes into it as well but please for the dear love of God and all things that are holy. Do not think of a woman’s breasts as pacifiers or chew toys!

Treasure Chest
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Texas

I’m so incredibly sorry this happened! This is the second breast injury I’ve seen publicly mentioned, I’m sure there are more out there. Another member was bruised with broken skin, like a hole in her breast. These injuries make me INSANE WITH RAGE! There is zero excuse for inflicting injury on a woman!
    Gentleman, please live up to the moniker and BE GENTLE. Listen to your partner, don’t be egotistical, and inform yourself of female anatomy before meeting with a lady.

Creech
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Ohio

I am not an expert. I have watched videos, read alot. But the best, is the woman you are suckling. I have had 4 ladies who gave me the experience of suckling them. And I not only hear and respect what they say, but how they express their pleasure buy their moans of pleasure. And I was always welcomed back.

#1 Steve
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Texas

So sorry to hear that this happened to you. Damn, I hope you have so.e good nipple cream.

It us sad that some treat women as objects and not persons.

https://www.whattoexpect.com/baby-products/nursing-feeding/best-nipple-creams-breastfeeding/

Nick
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • New York

@chaoticmiss469, sorry to hear about your bad experience. Hope you will heal quickly. I have heard few other incidences like yours. It is wrong in many ways.
    First, that person don’t know what suckling/ nursing is.
    Second, it’s about caring and nurturing, not injuring or inflicting pain to your partner.
    Third, you got to respect your partner and observe how she feels.

surfsun201
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Iowa

You will find a perfect partner

Participant
    • Female
    • Rep. of Ireland

Omg what an idiot. Im sorry you experienced that and on such a sensitive part of the body at that. We should be allowed to name men like that to prevent other women experiencing the same. Hope you heal quickly.

Bella
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Maryland

Sorry this happened to you. Some men say they have experience when in fact they do not and it shows immediately. I’ve had sessions with poor sucklers and I redirect them for both our sake. Also, no two partners are alike, the past partner may have enjoyed X,Y,Z, that doesn’t mean the new partner will. During each session there should also be communication throughout, both parties are checking in with each other.

I would have been honest with him and given him feedback in that moment and later. No matter how many videos and reading one does on suckling, in real life things are completely different. Nursing takes practice (mom and babies take time to get it right too). People communicate with your partner.

Roger
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • California

Wow, that’s just insane! I never officially learned….i am a sensual guy and have pick up cues and just enjoyed long sensual suckle sessions. I’ve never broken skin or caused pain, just aching nipples from my attention.

I think guys either have it or they don’t.

But wow really make you bleed and he thinks that’s ok? Weird

Meerski
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Michigan

I’ve learned over time that most people are sucking far too hard are using their throat which also locks your jaw. Hard sucking isn’t that good sure you can throw in a hard suck here and there. My latch I’ve been told have a good amount of pressure and I can suck for long period without getting tired. (I can fall asleep though because it’s relaxing 😅😅)

I’m no expert by any means but I’ve never heard any complains thank god 🤣

Grogman 🚀⚡️❄️
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Ohio

That guy was one incompetent suckler. The needs of your partner should always be on the suckler’s mind.
    Ouch means stop! Adapt to her and enjoy a nice relaxing suckle.
    Like Meerski, falling asleep on the suckle is an amazing feeling.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close