Nobody seems interested in meeting?

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Nobody seems interested in meeting?

• This topic has 9 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by Joss.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ve had conversations with several people on here. Things go smooth, things are friendly, etc etc. Then the idea of meeting comes up, and that’s when the ghosting or Texas switches happen.
    1) For different reasons, they aren’t on here to participate. They just want to talk. That’s cool, but don’t drag a convo on for 2 weeks before breaking the news.
    2) They aren’t located at where their profile says, so the trip is hardly realistic.
    3) They’re trans. There’s gotta be some sort of vetting process. I’m not anti-anything. But I’d be beyond upset if I met someone that turned out to be trans. Thankfully the two I spoke with broke the news quickly. You are the realest.

Whats the deal? Also, there’s slim pickings for the Tampa FL area. I’m playing with the idea of giving up on this site.

Rayanna
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Pennsylvania

I participate but I live all the way up in erie pa

Janis
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Minnesota

See my post from two days ago on the topic. I also received many personal replies.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Wow. Yeah, looks like we’re having similar hang-ups.

Anonymous
    Inactive

See? This is the energy I’m looking for lol. Too bad we’re not closer.

Karen
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male & Female
    • USA
    • Minnesota

What’s a Texas switch?

Anonymous
    Inactive

A Texas switch is when someone changes something right before a deal is made. Like when a car salesman suddenly raises the price of a car just before signing, even though you already agreed on a price.
    Or when you meet someone to buy a bike you saw online, but when you get there, it’s a different bike.
    In this case, i was referring to trans women not mentioning they’re trans until you already make a decision to meet after talking for a while.

Gumdrops (ToT)
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Missouri

Regardless of a lot of variables involved in establishing any relationship not just an ANR or ABF thing with someone, there’s got to be some form of communication. If a proposed couple can’t talk/message to establish communication other than breasts and sex, they have nothing to communicate about, no commonalities, no connection, no exchange.

I’ve been a member here for about 3 years. I’ve met several people in my state and local area. It’s all part of an investment in establishing a relationship, albeit that be just great friends or potential partners.

Beginning relationships takes time, there’s a lot to iron out. Both parties have expectations and desires of their future partnership.

Karen
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male & Female
    • USA
    • Minnesota

Thanks! Hadn’t heard that term before.

Joss
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Florida

Have gone though the same and share your frustration.

In addition to what you already said, I’ve been suddenly blocked for either not responding quick enough and for asking about their expectations.

Out of here, besides trans, you can also find women that, after getting to know each other, request money to meet.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close