Lavender Nursing Bra

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Lavender Nursing Bra

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Silver Shades
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • New Jersey

I walked into the lingerie store, feeling a little apprehensive but also excited. I was there to buy a lavender nursing bra for my partner – something that would make our adult nursing relationship more comfortable and enjoyable.

As I browsed through the store, I noticed that I was the only man there. I felt a little self-conscious but reminded myself that I was there for a good reason. I picked up a few different styles and sizes of nursing bras, trying to imagine how they would fit and feel on my partner.

Eventually, I settled on a lavender bra with soft, stretchy fabric and easy-to-use clips. I hoped my partner would like it as much as I did.

When I got home, I showed my partner the new bra and explained how it would make nursing easier and more pleasurable for both of us. She smiled and thanked me, telling me how thoughtful I was.

Later that night, as we cuddled up in bed, she unclipped the bra to offer me her breast. As I nursed, I felt a sense of intimacy and connection that was hard to describe. The lavender bra was a small thing, but it made a big impact on our ANR relationship.

As we drifted off to sleep, I felt grateful for the opportunity to explore our kinks and fetishes in a safe and nurturing way. The lavender nursing bra was just the beginning of our journey, and I couldn’t wait to see where it would take us next.

Matt
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • Italy

nursing bra could be so sexy and I love them. can you be more specific?what brand?where to buy?

Lisa
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male & Female
    • USA
    • California

I love everything about this post, thank you so much for sharing this experience. I hope to one day have a partner as thoughtful and invested in this lifestyle as you appear to be. Plus, I love the feeling of unclipping the bra for my partner, just that one movement is in itself very intimate.

ChaoticMiss
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Washington state

Oh it’s all I wear! The look in my partner’s eyes when he hears the clasp pop. The unveiling of my breasts and the little bit of drool as he takes in the view!
    Love this post! Yes need more thoughtful partners!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close