For the guys- what’s the experience like?

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion For the guys- what’s the experience like?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello Gentlemen
    I’m 56 and married and so the chances of me experiencing a lactating lady are pretty much all dried up. One thing I’ve never been able to get an answer on or to Google is the physical feeling a guy experiences when suckling a lactating lady. I’ve always wanted to know. If she’s fully lactating, then when she lets down is that a feeling of multiple streams of her milk spraying into the back of your mouth or just a sudden reality of her milk in there? I imagine it’s a very warm feeling, considering her body temp. Mentally I’m sure it’s intensely erotic and sensual. With a lady not fully lactating, or just barely lactating, I imagine it’s just the feeling of the tip of your tongue’s sweet tasting glands activating. But I don’t know and would love to know. Any and all you’d like to share is greatly appreciated. This is how I live my ANR desires, vicariously. lol

ABF Guy
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • California

It’s absolutely amazing. TBH, it was life-changing for me. I’ll message you a longer description of my experience….

Anonymous
    Inactive

Latched at my wife’s breast is such an erotic moment, but the whole lifestyle is such an incredible turn on.

The anticipation of knowing she’s engorged and waiting for me to drain her is just as exciting as the actual nursing. I love the sexy look she gives when her breast start to become uncomfortable or when she begins to leak through her bra. She needs me just as badly as I want her. I love how encouraging she is while I coax her milk out. The letdown is an amazing feeling of her milk flowing without effort as it fills my mouth faster than I can swallow.

When you add how she is constantly dripping from the slightest stimulation (shower/ sex) I sometimes feel guilty that not everyone gets to experience this.

Anonymous
    Inactive

When I was nursing, the woman I was nursing from had started lactating, so her letdown was not forceful. I experienced my mouth slowly filling with milk. Combine that with the oxytocin pumping through my body, and the experience is like nothing else.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Brian Eastman, what an outstanding question! Unfortunately, I am unable to address it personally. While I have lots of experience with breast play and dry suckling, wet nursing is a dream scenario that I, too, have yet to enjoy.

ABFGuy, I’d really enjoy hearing about your experience also, if you don’t mind messaging me.

Treasure Chest
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Texas

@abreastfriend why not share the experience in the forum? I think a man’s perspective is beautiful and valuable.

Anonymous
    Inactive

ABF GUY absolutely love the detail in your profile. Wow

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you all that have replied thus far. I don’t want to go off on a tangent here from the original intent but a question has arisen in me from one of the replies. Does her oxytocin come through to you in her breast milk? I thought that, like her, we males release our own oxytocin during the act, but maybe it’s only hers that affects us. Anyways, keep the replies coming.

Joe
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • New Jersey

It really is a beautiful thing. Nothing really Compares to it. Is from getting to see her breasts for the 1st time I’m thinking well I’m really going to get to nurse on them. To the closeness and bonding feelings Is that associate with nursing. As well feeling absolutely content while doing so. to her holding You closer as you nurse. Taking in her scent and warmth. To tasting the sweetness of her milk for the 1st time. feeling her nipples swell in your mouth As you nurse. And just having the physical contact. It’s kind of like the ultimate cuddle session. And then absolutely amazing experience with the right person. Hope this helps.

ABF Guy
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • California

As someone who has breastfed both dry and lactating, there are a couple factors that increase oxytocin exchange.

1) Being comfortable. The more comfortable both people are, the more relaxed the are, the more enjoyable the experience is.

2) Focus. When both people focus on each other–there’s no TV, cell phone, audiobook–oxytocin/intense feelings are increased.

3) Skin-to-skin. Lot’s of skin-to-skin contact and mutual massage. If you’re meeting someone for the first time, this isn’t always available. But if you’re with a partner, to increase oxytocin, you should try skin-to-skin touching, mutual massaging, or anything that helps you two connect and feel connected.

What I’ve written is fairly intuitive. Don’t disregard it because it’s obvious. With a lactating partner, there is a physical difference–our hearts feel different–when we take the above steps.

I’ve spoken with people who have told me that dry nursing has them feeling high/content for days. That must be because of oxytocin. I haven’t experienced the life-changing affects from dry nursing, but I’ve definitely felt them while wet nursing.

If you want a wild experience, try unclogging someone’s milk ducts (and then drinking what comes out). So powerful and intense for both people.

Anyway, men definitely release oxytocin during the act. But I’m sure that different men produce different amounts. And women definitely release oxytocin while dry nursing. But if you want to be floored by the love drug, try wet nursing with someone you deeply care about.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close