Food for thought

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Food for thought

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I should not have to explain or debate why I didn’t feel comfortable engaging in conversation with anyone. Let alone worry about them pressing me after I CLEARLY rejected them or shut down their advances.
    This is WEIRD.

Anonymous
    Inactive

“This is a relatively new account, but I am not new to this website. I first joined in April/May of 2020.
    I’ve met with four men off of this website.”

Ok, so: 2020 – 2024, met with four men, that’s BASICALLY 1 per year, not bad. Nothin’ to complain about, certainly. You know what, though: I’m bettin’ on this horse. Betcha anything this one’s back for round 5 in 2025.

Admin: any php betting software we can plug into this thing? I’ve got a whole lotta bubble money sittin’ around doin’ nothin’: let’s get weird.

ChaoticMiss
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Washington state

Oh Darling you will walk through miles of weeds before you find your gemstone. Like you, I have come and gone several times due to the lack of respect and dishonesty from the other sex. I have found a few partners who couldn’t handle the level of commitment that a true ANR requires. I despair most days wondering if I will ever find my king. I have learned that I just have to ask a few questions before I realize the dud is not worth my time. I have decided just to have friends and acquaintances for now. My king will come when I least expect him to and the day he proves his worth will be a great day indeed.
    Hugh’s and thought Doll. Your king is out there. But he will need to prove himself a worthy opponent! He will be everything you need him to be, I promise!

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close