Eager 29M in Essex looking to suckle and worship your breasts

Personal Ads & Forum Personal Ads – Men Seeking Eager 29M in Essex looking to suckle and worship your breasts

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Andrew
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • United Kingdom

I’m a 6’1, relatively fit 29 year old who has been wanting to experience ANR and ABF since my teenage years but have unfortunately never found a partner who shares the same interests. I don’t care if it’s dry suckling, wet nursing or simply worshipping your breasts for hours, I’ll do it with enthusiasm!

I love the intimacy of suckling so it doesn’t have to be anything sexual if you aren’t comfortable with that however I will almost certainly become aroused during the act. If that’s off putting to you then I’ll wear some baggy trousers or an extra layer of underwear!

What can I offer?
    – I’m free almost all day Sunday – Tuesday except when uni assignments are due so long suckling sessions will be possible if you live close enough.
    – I love cuddling and I’m very affectionate so it doesn’t always have to be about your breasts.
    – A free spa break! (I have an unused voucher from my previous relationship that’s valid for another 9 months. Of course I’ll need to get to know you first, would be bit weird otherwise!)

If you took the time to read this then thanks. I know this is a long shot but it’s always worth a try and I’ll be checking here for the next few months anyway.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close