Does anyone actually meet?

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Does anyone actually meet?

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Grogman 🚀⚡️❄️
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Ohio

Yes and yes.

Gumdrops (ToT)
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Missouri

🤷‍♀️…being a “public” site at no charge to members, unfortunately the site is going to draw all kinds of unsavory population.

All kinds of incidences come to mind in meeting someone for the first time and trying to coordinate a relationship. Using any dating/relationship site comes with its own catastrophic episodes. The majority statistics on human nature being kind and honest is very low, historically speaking all the way back to Adam & Eve.

Jamie
    Participant
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

To me it seems women love to chat about it but never take it any further. Get gost and then they delete there profile. Iv been on here a while and no such luck. Id even travel abroad but again no luck.

Joss
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Florida

I have also met a couple of ladies from this site. Most of them only for one time and one for several times, she was great in all senses, I thought we were going to be in a long-term ANR relationship but only lasted for a month or two. I really miss all of what ANR represents and specially the intimacy and closeness it creates … at that level, no much words are needed and you get lost in time.

All of the cases local (in south Florida) between 30 to 60 min drive.

I’ve tried to connect while traveling but haven’t been lucky to connect with someone… yet.

Trey
    Participant
    • Male
    • Canada

I’ve met women off here

Some people are afraid to take that physical step I think. Can be scary though, I understand

Janis
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Minnesota

Saw a meme that said, “I be flirting until I get asked, When can I see you?” Now I gotta act dead.

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Andrew
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Missouri

I’ve met a couple of people on here.

Found the 1. The only one.
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Michigan

Yes, it is entirely possible to meet people here and to actually meet them in person. I’ve been a member here for about 3 years and have been with over 8 different women. It’s just a matter of approach and showing proper respect.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close