Does anyone actually meet?

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Does anyone actually meet?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Janis
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Minnesota

So, curious… Has anyone actually met with anyone on here in person and more than once? It seems to me that guys only want to sext, collect pictures, or penpal as it’s some fantasy that they just want to talk about, but never act on and completely freak at the real suggestion of meeting. Then there’s the other end of spinning a good story of meeting and then just ghost right before arrival… I don’t get it… Or are there just not many real people here?

So, if there is anyone that has actually met in person and more than once, were you both local, one/both of you in on travel for work so no real commitment and just filling time, actually arranged to meet from another state (yes, US based) or country?

If you would rather not answer here, feel free to msg me with your answer.

Joe
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • New Jersey

I have been fortunate enough to meet some amazing women on the site over my time on here. I myself have never ghosted anyone or anything like that. Seems a waste of time and effort to talk to someone learn about them then pull that bs. Although people get their rocks off by hiding behind a screen and pretending to be something they aren’t. While those experiences for me didn’t work out in the long term. I appreciate them for for what they were. I myself try to remain genuine. Some may like me or some may not. I however myself am not into playing games like that.

Yogi
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Pennsylvania

For me, it’s been about 80% of men (long distance primarily) I’ve met here online are running some kind of game, lie about their situation and/or intentions, ghost at the last minute, and/or don’t show up.

Anonymous
    Inactive

My experience has been extremely similar to Yogi’s if not identical. A great majority of the men I have spoken to have an underlying agenda or have a disingenuous intention. Some people get a thrill from “dangling the carrot”. Giving the false impression of mutual desire or interest, but ultimately never following through.
    The majority of issues are showcased with inconsistency or lacking overall communication skills.

Let’s not forget to honorably mention the men who seek out women they have no attraction to, but seek them out regardless to get their ABF fixation.

Yes, I know. Not all men. There are some very sweet and respectful individuals here.
    But a majority of them are not, and I have met them.

Rusted420
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Ohio

I have met a couple of ladies from this site. They were either one time meet ups or maybe meet 2 or 3 times. They were good meetings but not long enough and not in depth enough for my liking. I was supposed to meet a few ladies on here after booking a hotel room and driving a few hours to meet up and they were no shows.

TX&CA Gal
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Texas

Same here as the other 2 females. What I have encountered are men that are clearly married or recently separated, issues with minor children. They are in no way shape or form ready or capable to engage in the WORK it takes to induce. Something always arises on his end.

Others just want to chat all the time, gather up my photos and never pick up the phone let alone have any intentions of meeting.

Its been very frustrating and a waste of my time thus far.

BigandCalm
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Texas

I have successfully met off of the site, and yes we met more than once. Very positive experience. We were both local only about 25 minutes away and in Houston thats close!

That being said I have been ghosted after making plans, or had chats die off suddenly. I 100% get being frustrated but I don’t take it personal or get discouraged. I just try to look at it as “that person wasn’t for me” and keep it pushing.

Plus, forcing something where the whole point is forming a genuine connection doesn’t make sense.

So don’t give up!

Meerski
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Michigan

I’ve had two encounters from this site and some from other sites. Meeting wasn’t an issue with me. Might be because I don’t look for sex and a lot of guys from their experience expect sex. I’ve had girls go ghost on Reddit when making plans but I expect that on Reddit lol

Jessica 🍓🥛
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Oregon

I’ve met a couple. One I regular nursed for 8 months. My most recent nursing partner I met here as well and have been meeting to nurse for about 4 months.

TikiKali
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Georgia

I can relate to all the previous comments.

Yes, I’ve met women off this site in person.

Yes, I’ve come across women who are just as clueless as some men are about the commitment necessary (on both parties) to achieve and sustain lactation.

Yes, I’ve had women ghost me and act flaky…those character flaws are not limited by gender. It’s sad that flakiness has become pandemic in today’s world.

And some may use this free site to dip their toe into the ABF water (and may not yet have committed to seriously pursuing our lifestyle), or titillate (pun intended) themselves by catfishing other members to obtain nude pics, etc.

The takeaway: The quest for an ABF/ANR relationship takes time; for many of us a LONG time. We have to accept the many false starts as part of the process. If it’s as important a lifestyle choice for you as it is for me, don’t you give up (and I won’t, either.)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Great question.

Sadly my experience is not positive. To even get a mutual exchange of numbers seems impossible let alone meet. I’ve been ghosted too. However I live in hope and know there are genuine people who want more than my picture.

jeremy.bowditch66
    Participant
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

To Robert I get a lot deleted user messages

Ready216
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Ohio

I did meet one person on here who was local and we had nursing sessions on and off for about a year or so. We had some very relaxing suckle sessions. He mysteriously disappeared from the site one day so my search continues. I get a lot of messages from men in the UK 🙄 and it does get annoying after a while because all they really want to do is chat.

LondonMan
    Participant
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

I’ve met one woman a couple of times. Other than that, nothing.

Contrary to popular belief there aren’t many active women in London on here, but for the few that are most of the time my experience is one of the following:

– Initial message ignored
    – We chat, but any mention of meeting and they ghost
    – We chat, but when it comes to sharing pictures they ghost
    – We chat, but then they never log back in

Having a well-written profile makes no difference as I find most women don’t bother to read mine anyway.

RiskyReask
    Participant
    • Female
    • Rep. of Ireland

I’ve had repeat meets with 2 men, they’re both on this site though we actually met on another one. I’ve found a few of the local(ish) men who messaged me to be too intense or too pushy/demanding, with some lacking the basic social skills to introduce themselves or even say hello before asking if I’m prepared to meet. Common courtesy is not all that common, unfortunately!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close