Do men feel pressured to send pictures ?

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Do men feel pressured to send pictures ?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    david
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA

If a woman pressures a man to send a picture is it the same if a man pressure a woman to send him a picture. A woman on here stated for her safety she needed a picture but was unwilling to share. After gaslighting and saying other men had no problem sending. Her a picrure. Upon receiving a test picture to ensure human she later claimed she felt she was being deceived because it wasn’t a face pic. I felt uncomfortable and pressured but she later threatened to “block me”.

So ofcourse, I sent the pic.

After receiving pic she of course blocked and moved on to the next. It’s the principle and not the action.

6 questions:

1. Should this acceptable behavior in this site regardless if a woman is interested or not ?

2.Should men share account with admin?

3. is there a double standard ?

4. Should men put their pic up on their page and only share with a friend request ?

5. Are men asking “too much equality when women have more value on this site then men ?

Men what do you think about these questions

Welshie🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • United Kingdom

I don’t think it’s acceptable for anyone to pressure/feel pressured into sending pics.

I think that everyone should only share what they feel comfortable with, but also bear in mind that everyone is also entitled to their own preferences when it comes to looks etc and that works for both men and women. There are definitely nicer ways of letting someone down, than blocking them though!

If anyone has had issues with specific people applying undue pressure, then that’s where a message to Michael, the site admin should come in.

Personally, I’d rather exchange voice messages or a voice call through here to verify someone is human as you put it, before I ever get to the pictures stage and they only happen if there’s a serious chance of me actually meeting someone.

Jessica 🍓🥛
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Oregon

I’m not a man, but I feel that you shouldn’t do anything that doesn’t make you feel comfortable. The internet is full of scammers and fraud. There isn’t anything wrong with protecting yourself regardless of your gender. It is hard to find a good match and this site has considerably more men looking than women, but you should always be true to yourself. The important part is finding the right match for you and if someone isn’t being reasonable or fair, don’t compromise yourself to please them. It won’t end up in a good match in the end anyways and you’ll be left with a bad experience for sure.

Grogman 🚀⚡️❄️
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Ohio

1) It is always appropriate to protect oneself. I like to see whom I’m chatting with. If after the second or third chat a picture isn’t forthcoming move on.

2) That’s up to you. What’s the point?

3) Concerning?

4) Share those pics you are comfortable sharing. Many share only with friends. It seems a prudent action.

5) It’s a man’s world. Based on forum topics men out number women approximately 5:1. Personal safety is paramount.

May the odds be ever in your favor.

Sam
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Texas

Security for a woman is vastly different than a man. Anytime we meet someone we have never met before, we need a pic to simply find the person we are meeting. It helps if he is wearing the same clothes in the pic (so take a selfie at that time). But many women need a picture of who they are meeting because they need to send it to their security friend (a girlfriend that keeps the pic). So, if she is missing after their meeting, the one in the pic is the first place to start looking because he/she is probably the last contact. It is very reasonable for a woman to want this. She isn’t soliciting a dic pic (which may be a reason to be offended). She just needs to put security measures in place before meeting. It isn’t a violation of your privacy at all. And if you feel it is, then cancel the meet-up. No one needs to feel violated. But also, no one deserves to meet without any security requirements. This is a crazy world we live in. People turn up missing every day. This is a deterrent as well as a headstart if anything nefarious happens

But I believe, if we are truly men, we will want our women here protected. We are protectors. It is what we do! But there are some that aren’t. They are predators. And that is who we want our dear sisters protected from, most likely. And any measures we take to create a safer and more comfortable setting for a potential partner will probably be rewarded in some way (or many ways). These women are precious to us, and any reasonable security measure she needs should be celebrated.

If anything bad ever happened to one of our sweet sisters here, I would be a wreck. We don’t talk enough about how we (especially our women) need to have at least three security measures in place every time they meet another for the first time. She should have a 1)security friend and 2) she sends his/her picture and the 3) license plate on his/her car taken in the parking lot to the security friend. We should all know, expect, and celebrate these things. I had a friend that operated this way, and she was so grateful for my compliance and showed it sweetly.

I hope this helps.

Brian
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Oregon

Speaking only for myself, I very rarely ask a woman for a face picture. My thought is if she is truly interested AND comfortable enough she will send one. If I don’t receive one after enough time, I will assume there isn’t any interest.

Sam
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Texas

@Brian – I just noticed that you have me blocked. It is fine if you meant to do that. I just wanted to point it out to you in case it was an accident.

Effervescent1
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • California

@grogman I respectfully disagree. As men exponentially outnumber the women here, I cannot send pictures to all of the men I’ve had a second or third chat with, (or who ask) or my pictures would be everywhere. Unfortunately, I have to be more selective than that. Both for my personal safety, and also for professional reasons.

I know some may disagree, and there will likely be deviations, but I also believe that a double standard still exists. If a man were to get “caught,” there is a greater likelihood of “boys will be boys”. It’s no surprise that men like boobs. Lol. However, if a woman were similarly “caught,” there is a greater likelihood of being perceived as deviant. And for those of us in professions, or that have morality or certain types of ethics clauses, this could be problematic.

Personally, I usually don’t share pictures until after we’ve gotten off the site, and had at least one telephone call. I typically expect men to share pictures first. If they don’t want to, it usually fizzles out, at that point.

There are some men who have a huge problem with my position. Or vow that they are safe to send pictures to, just because they said so. Lol. If I get those kind of responses, it usually feels like a lack of regard for my personal safety and livelihood, so it ends there.

Effervescent1
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • California

@swellerfeller I wholeheartedly agree! Safety is a much bigger issue for women. I appreciate you pointing that out and being sensitive to it. Men get really offended sometimes when I choose to do or not do something in the name of my personal safety. As if I’m accusing them, personally, of something. I used to ask how they would want their mother/sister/daughter treated, but don’t bother, anymore.

I also, always have a “phone-a-friend” that I’ve sent all of the information about the person I’m meeting for a date, where we are meeting, and when I expect to be home, etc. If they don’t hear from me by X time, they are to contact the local police. It’s also fun to have someone to tell about my date when I get home. Lol.

But safety is a real issue, and niche or fetish interests, like ABF/ANR, can attract some “different” types of people, or give men the wrong idea about what is acceptable.

Sam
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Texas

I wanted to say something about having scheduled times for the Security Friend to call during the visit. It gives her an option to have an excuse to end an unpleasant visit, if needed, but is designed to find out if anything scary has happened sooner, rather than later. I remember my friend’s first call from her friend. She was very complimentary about me and told how her how much she was enjoying our time. It was sweet.

Effervescent1
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • California

I don’t do that. I don’t need a faked emergency to end a date if it’s not going well. I’m capable of letting the person know, politely. I’ve had some awkward dates, but nothing I couldn’t handle on my own. I also allow for the fact that some people are nervous on first dates and give them a chance to relax. I’ve never suddenly parachuted out of a date.

I also don’t think it’s polite to answer the phone when I’m out with someone to give a friend an update. I think phones should be off the table or faced down. Just my opinion.

Trey
    Participant
    • Male
    • Canada

I don’t feel pressured, no

To be honest I’d rather send it early so they know I am who I say I am

Jibbysheaven
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • California

I want to be physically attracted to the man that I am nursing and I want him to be physically attracted to me, as well. I may be different than other women on this site, because I am looking for a long-term, committed relationship that includes sexual intimacy and regular nursing at its core. So, before I engage in communication I want to see who I am talking to. I have my face in my profile pic, as well. And, if the person is not really my type, I will let him know right away. I would never just ignore someone or block them without any reason as to why. That’s cruel. But, I’m also not going to spend my valuable time in communication with a random stranger and have no idea what they look like. I don’t want to waste my time or his.

Natasha
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA

This really isn’t a man/woman issue. This is a self issue.

If someone is pressuring you to do ANYTHING you are not comfortable with doing, or have already said no to, why are you still talking to them? Why are you still trying to pursue someone who has no respect for you, your boundaries, your consent and your needs? That is already a set up for a relationship disaster where you are more than likely going to be hurt.

No is a complete sentence, whether it comes from a woman or a man. If anyone is unwilling to accept that and continues pressuring, making you feel guilty, not “normal”, or any other type of manipulative way to get what they want, block and walk away. You will be saving yourself a lot of pain and heart ache.

Just because there are more men than women here doesn’t mean you have to try to make every situation work out, especially if that means you are compromising yourself while they compromise nothing.

There’s 7 billion people on this planet. It’s okay to let the bad ones go.

Sarah🫀❤️‍🔥🫶🏻🫁💕
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA

I don’t think you should be pressured. I do think however that you should especially if asked politely. Most of the ladies on here have media files and so you get to see us.
    It’s the double standard of how big are your breasts.. and so many other inappropriate questions , that I think that a picture that disappears in 24 hours is fine.
    If you’re nervous my question is why? We are on here looking for someone, so why not help yourself in the process.
    I wouldn’t be rude if she asked but know if she asked , you piqued her interest in you.
    Don’t judge all girls by the actions of one.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close