DFW, Texas, USA Seeking a mature woman for nursing relationship

Personal Ads & Forum Personal Ads – Men Seeking DFW, Texas, USA Seeking a mature woman for nursing relationship

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Tintype
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Texas

Clean, professional late 40s man in good shape seeking a mature woman for private, quiet nursing relationship together with comfort, talking and closeness. Not specifically seeking a romantic relationship but if we click could consider. I have been in an ANR before and found the relationship very intimate and comforting. I have a good latch, I am comfortable laying with my head in your lap or to the side, I am ok being clothed or undressed at your preference and comfort level.

I’m 6’1, 190 lbs, have strong arms and chest with brown hair and blue eyes. I look much younger than I am. Im attracted to mature women and have no concern about body type or breast size. I care about someone who is confident and desires an emotional connection.

Hope to hear from you!

Katy
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Oklahoma

Good morning, I go to DFW sometimes for work. I’d like to start lactating,or is that not what you’re looking for? I’m from Oklahoma, don’t know how often I can come to you.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close