Deleted Users

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Deleted Users

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Question here! How come that when you are texting someone and you getting to know each other, and then all of a sudden that you see a “Deleted User”? I know we can deleted our own accounts here but I know I have not been rude to them or anything. But this happened to me like about 3rd or 4th time.

So why even make a account when your about to delete your own account after texting someone and getting to know each other (even though I haven’t been rude or being mean to them) in order to get to ANR/ABF?

Ste
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • United Kingdom

It happens regularly. Im sure there are lots of reasons why it happens. Sometimes its worth trying to to obtain an alternative messaging platform so you can continue to chat if the worst happens

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you for letting me know Ste. But everyone has their own messaging platform that they like to use and other platforms that they don’t like to use, and that includes me. I mean no one asked of what other messaging platforms I use and when they do they still “delete” and or block. If I say like for example, “I use Skype.” They turn tail and run, even though Skype does not use real phone numbers, they use Skype ID. I don’t like giving out my phone number after getting to know each other by 1.texting,
    2. Video chatting, and then 3.phone numbers exchange. And then get to meet each other for ANR, ABF, Dating, and Relationship. Also, hopefully anyone doesn’t get ghosted but sometimes it does happen.

Treasure Chest
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Texas

@bluesora I’ve been here half a month and at least 5 guys have deleted user on me. 2 were yesterday. I think most think this is a hookup thing, they can come in, swoop some breasts, and bounce.
    It’s not that easy.
    Some are here just to troll for thrills.

And sometimes people leave because they don’t want to be seen.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Maybe for whatever reason they just didn’t want to be a site member anymore and have absolutely nothing to do with messaging platforms.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I had one gentleman delete his account because he was overwhelmed by finding someone interested in meeting. He opened another one and found me later, apologizing for his disappearance.

It’s also possible our fearless admin knows more than we and deleted some on his own.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Maybe your right. Thank you everyone for your comments and helping me a little. Thank you 🙏

T J
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Pennsylvania

In my experience (on this and other anr sites), there are lots of fake profiles. LOTS! People claiming they are male or female of a certain age and location. They reply to emails and talk to you like they are genuinely looking to meet. They even have a stock of various pictures to make you think they are real. But when it gets to the point where it’s time to actually PROVE they are real, they can no longer avoid it or make believable excuses, so the only thing they can do is disappear. Personally… i am more than understanding that it takes time to get to know someone and reach a point where you are comfortable enough to do a video call or meet in person or whatever. But if someone continuously avoids providing any “proof” that they are real, or avoids sending pictures, it becomes a red flag that I’m talking to someone fake or someone who is pretending to be someone they arent. It happens a lot on these sites.

LadyOceana
    Participant
    • Female
    • Canada

I think for those who consider this a taboo, kink fetish…there’s a thrill in being around the community, talking about it, even imagining they might want to try it. Yet when the rubber meets the road and reality enters the equation, they vanish.

For some people they really struggle with feeling a desire for something the world views as being for babies only. I’ve talked to people who feel deep shame at desiring to be nurtured at a woman’s breasts. No amount of reassuring helped and they’d vanish.

Men especially may have had someone call them perverted or a freak and haven’t been able to get over the shame. While they desire the closeness, the fear of rejection looms larger and they bolt.

There’s an anonymity that comes with being able to make a profile on these sites easily, no investment really so people come to test the waters then some vanish.

Treasure Chest
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Texas

^^^ so true. People are at different timelines in their self journey. I try not to judge or stress about the ones that disappear because the right energy will be drawn to me and the right experience will happen. I never have to force or wrangle an authentic connection from the Universe.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@treasurechest Re: “I think most think this is a hookup thing, they can come in, swoop some breasts, and bounce.”

Of course my pervy mind went someplace totally inappropriate:

She’s “jumping vit de rope.” She has ten million views. Probably for her pearls of wisdom like “Most important, do not forget to breathe.” I’m such a dog.

OK haters, what say you?

T J
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Pennsylvania

I don’t know what your post or your video had to do with the forum topic. Other than maybe to stir up controversy??

Anonymous
    Inactive

@anrlover Not sure about any controversy.

It’s not about the topic. It’s about the choice of words.
    “come in, swoop some breasts, and bounce.”

I enjoy discovering and sometimes creating phrases (written and spoken) that possess more than one possible interpretation.

Like “The King’s peach.” (The King’s Speech)

And from Being John Malkovich… “My name is warts” (My name is Schwartz) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2Y7oo3iB40 1:30

Apparently it’s a very private joke as I’m the only one laughing. And still, I laugh.

” ) Frank

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close