Dallas, Texas – This one might seem weird but I want to at least shoot my shot!

Personal Ads & Forum Personal Ads – Men Seeking Dallas, Texas – This one might seem weird but I want to at least shoot my shot!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    JJ
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Pennsylvania

We all have room to grow, right? ANR/ABF was introduced to me a few years ago, and the handful of times I’ve nursed I felt like I was reading fucking braille. I didn’t receive complaints, but I also don’t feel I deserved a pat on the back. I want to find a mutual situation where I can learn how to do it well and provide some pleasant intimacy for the one nursing me. In my very limited experiences with it, my past partner would put me in a diaper and nurse me in her lap. I know that’s a weird deal breaker for some but if it helps that’s where it ends. No other sort of age play other than that.

Anyway, I’m a 31 year old white dude. 6″2′. Look kind of like a lumberjack when my beard’s grown out because flannel will never not be in style. I’m a teacher and professor at a high school and college, and also work as a professional actor. Mainly in theatre and voice over work. Looooots of anime yelling. I have a few nice tattoos and am decently in shape. I workout and exercise regularly though Chris Hemsworth I am not. I really love a good whiskey. Not in an “oh he’s an alcoholic” way, but in more of a “it’s really the only alcohol I know” kind of way. I love the outdoors, coffee at all times of the day, and woodworking/carpentry. No, really. I built a huge wagon/cart thing like 2 years ago because I figured it might come in handy. It has not.

I enjoy moonlit walks along I-35 construction, constantly complaining about the goddamn heat, and my favorite hobby is avoiding Arlington on Sundays.

Anyway, I’d love to chat and feel one another out on things. Also, does anyone need a wagon?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close