“Breast worship” meaning & activity

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion “Breast worship” meaning & activity

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Breast worshipers- what do you mean when you say it and what do you do when you do it?
    Receivers – how does the phrase feel to you? What does it mean to you? If you want this, have you gotten what you wanted? Is there some activity that should be included?
    Many Thanks to You!

Jessa The Magical A cup🐰❤️
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Virginia

I know when I worship, its like delving into the 5 senses. I’m interested in hearing any responses to this post

mn2535
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Texas

Its an interesting term- not quite the same thing as either nursing or foreplay. At least in my own definitions of these words, nursing is the direct act of breastfeeding or at least a convincing reenactment of it. Foreplay is a much more broad term, including many forms of breast-play but all done deliberately for the purpose of sexual stimulation.

Breast worship on the other hand is different in that it may include the above activities but for a different purpose- one that’s performative in nature. As I see it, the idea is to show affection and reverence to the breasts themselves, almost as if they had some ritual significance.

LondonMan
    Participant
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

A breast worshipper is a member of the Church of Breasts (CoB).

John
    Participant
    • Male
    • Canada

Breast worship to me is a bit of an umbrella term. Personally I feel that any breast orientated activity could be considered breast worship.
    But for those of us who not only like breasts, but who see breasts on a much more deep and personal level with the person we are with, breast worship term may not come to mind but definitely fits our preference and desires and in many cases lifestyle!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Of all the opinions expressed so far, mn2535’s is the one that resonates the most with my own.

For me it’s the act of bestowing a symbolic significance upon the breast. The breast nourishes and keeps us alive, whereas men take without giving, therefore a breast is more valuable than a man and needs to be revered.

This is, of course, just a symbol. It kind of excites me to view women as superior beings to us men and I like to justify it by considering lactation as a divine act :). (I know, I’m weird)

Don’t get me wrong. I think men and women are equal, but in some situations I like to treat women as something far, far more important. Think of holy water. In the end it’s just water, but symbolically speaking it holds much more value, at least for Christians.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Really interesting guys, do any woman like the “breast worshiping” thing? I suspect it is more of a thing for the worshippers.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close