Bliss

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

sweet Bliss
    We had been talking for about two weeks. She is 33, two years younger than me. 5‘2“, shoulder length Burnett hair, green eyes, curvy, and dd breasts. Samantha is a little sassy, and playful, but is a kind person who is vary nurturing, and loving. It turned out that she was coming for a business trip and was going to be staying for a while, about a month while she facilitated the merger of two well known manufacturing companies. Since this was primarily her project she was free to do what she wanted with little interference from her boss. Since she was going to be here for quite a while they put her up in a penthouse suite, it was on the vary top floor and off in its own corner, so it would be a perfect place for us to meet and get to know each other. I texted her that I was here as I walked through the main door. A short blond glanced at me from behind the front counter. “I am here to see Samantha Howard In room 2239?” the blond smiles and points toward the elevators. As I reach Sam’s door I can hear the tv softly playing. I gently nock and everything goes quiet, as soon as she opens the door she pulls me inside as she passionately kisses me. “I can’t believe you’re here.” she says. “Me neither.” I say. She removes her sweater and there are the most beautiful set of breasts I have ever seen.I was about to say something when she says “I have been working on something for quite a long time and I was hoping I can share it withyou.” I asked her what it was. She asked if I had eaten and I said that I had. This made her smile as she said “good, I was hoping we could stay in this evening.” Smiling “make yourself comfortable.” I move over to the couch as she moves over to the dresser. She removes her tank top and bra. as her breasts fall out its easy to see that they are in desperate need of emptying. She turnes to me and smiles, “ these are what I want to share.you like them?” “Who wouldn’t!” I squeak. Samantha says, “I hope you saved room for dessert.” “Yes mam I did.” I said as she came and sat down beside me on the couch, her nipples glistening with drops of milk. She puts one of the throw pillows on her lap and ushers me to lay down. Just as I am about too she starts taking off my shirt “ off” she says sharply. I immediately obey, then she pulls me into her lap and I am giddy with what is about to happen. I open my mouth to complement her on how perfect they look and smiling she grabs her nipple and sprays milk in my mouth. I start coughing and sputtering. With a sarcastic smirk she says “aww, the big muscular man can’t handle a little milk.” As I open my mouth to speak she shoves her boob in my mouth. Not knowing what else to do I start nursing. Streams of warm sweet milk start trickeling in to my mouth, as I continue to suckle she Lets down and I almost choke from the intensity, but I manage to keep up. I continue to nurse and I can tell she is relaxing as the hormones are taking over. She soon starts rubbing my back as she looks down with a blissful expression on her face. She says “ I have waited so long for this moment, now that it’s here I don’t want it to end.” as tears start to well up in her eyes. I try to unlatch to say something comforting. She says, “No, no, baby its okay. Please don’t stop I’ll be okay, its just so beautiful.” I keep feeding until she is empty. by this time she is so relaxed, I hop off and grab one of the throw blankets from the other end of the couch I then sit down and pull her into my lap, cover her and start massaging her back. Soon she falls asleep I gently slip out from under her and pull the covers back on the bed and gently place her in it. As I turn out the light and move to leave she stirs and says, “please stay, I can’t be here with out you.” To hear her say that moved me deeply. I couldn’t say no. So I got into bed and pulled her into my arms. As I drifted off to sleep I knew that with this woman is where I am meant to be.

chapter 2
    Sam’s POV
I partially wake up with that familiar ache in my breasts. Forgetting where I was I instinctively reach for my pump. Not finding it on the night stand I fully wake up and His warm presence brings it all back, I smile to myself remembering our first nursing session. I think to myself that for once I won’t need the pump. The last four months of pumping every two hours and waking every night have led to this. The growing wet spots and the dull ache encourage me to do what I’ve been dreaming of for so long. I remove my shirt and turn to face him and ready myself.
    Jef’s POV
I feel a gentle hand on my back and hear a warm voice, “Baby? babe!” Its Sam. I sleepily ask “What’s wrong? Are you Okay?” forgetting where I was. Sam “Its okay Baby, I need you to nurse.” I smile remembering where I was. Sam is sitting up in bed with her back against the wall supported by pillows. She encourages me to lay across her lap, as I do the sweet aroma of her milk stirs memories from a long distant past. My head is supported by her arm and my mouth is in the perfect position to nurse. She leans over slightly, her nipple brushes my lips as if by reflex my mouth opens and takes in her breast.
    Sam’s POV
As he begins to suckel I start to feel the warm tingle of the letdown and the warm feelings of intimacy overtake me, It seems that we have become one, his strength protecting me and letting me feel safe and cherished, me nourishing him physically and emotionally with my breasts, milk, and presence, the perfect symbiotic relationship. As I look down at him with an adorable smile on his face with milk dribbling out of the corner of his mouth, I couldn’t imagine a more perfect picture. I can feel his nursing slow, and I hear gentle snoring as he drifts in and out of consciousness I put my finger in the corner of his mouth to break the suction and he partially wakes up. he slides off my lap and back on to his side of the bed still facing me, I rearrange myself and lay beside him and offer my other breast. Barely awake he takes it in his mouth and nurses. With each sucke I can feel myself being drawn closer and closer to that place where reality and dreams intertwine. with my last conscious effort I kiss his for head and my eyes close as he nurses me to sleep

chapter 3
    Sam’s POV
    I open my eyes still half a sleep and seeing him immediately brings a smile to my face. We’ve only been talking for a month and we’ve spent less than twenty four hours together and already I can’t see myself with out him. Just looking at him I can feel my breasts ache, I haven’t told him, but when we have talked my breasts have leaked. This thought brings a smile to my face, before I started talking to Jeff I had been trying to induce for a couple months with vary little progress. Once I knew Jeff and I were serious things really started to pick up and my milk came in quick. As I lay there watching him sleep I notice his lips moving and I look closer and see that he is suckling in his sleep. this makes me wish that I didn’t have a nine o’clock meeting this morning. A glance at the alarm clock on the side table tells me that I should start to get ready. Sam Hits the shower, as the hot spray washes over her breasts she starts to let down. I wish Jeff was here to take care of this. No sooner sam thinks it and the curtain opens and Jeff is Climbing in. He smiles at the sight of her milk dripping from her nipples. Jeff takes her In his arms and passionatly kisses her. “well good morning!” Sam says with a smile. “How did you sleep?” “Good, and you?” “after our early morning session I slept well.” “It looks like you could use a little help.” jeff says with a smerk. “I really don’t have time to nurse you this morning baby, I have a video Chat this morning.” Jeff gives her his best puppy dog eyes, “ I can nurse and help you lather up.” Sam thinks to her self that man could melt stone with those eyes. “Ok Baby, how can I say no. At least it will take some of the pressure off untill i can fully nurse you at lunch” Jeff smiles at this and quickly latches on. His nursing is a little more intense than it was last night. This session was more for Sam’s comfort than for their intimacy. But if they were going to be in a true ANR, there would be nursing sessions that would be for the purpose of removing milk. Jeff new this and was Okay with it. He had pledged to sam that he wanted to be the one to nurse her and free her from the pump as much as possible. even though his suckling was a little more agressive, It still felt better than the Mechanical suction of the pump. When Jeff was done sam had washed herself and Jeff helped her dry off and get dressed. As she curled her hair Jeff ran down stairs and got them both breakfast. As sam finished eating, it was time for her meeting as she logged on Jeff gave her a kiss, gently squeezed her nipples which made her jump and squeal. Jeff grabed his keys and said, “See you at Lunch.” Then walked out side to his car.
    Chapter 4
    As jeff climbed in to his car, he could not believe what had just happened. Was he dreaming? He pinched himself to check and, nope! He was awake. So he had just spent the first night with the most amazing woman he had ever met. He started the engine and drove to work. When he was walking to his office everyone commented that he was glowing and asked what happened. Jeff just shook his head and muttered something about getting a really good sleep. He unlocked his office and fired up his computer and started answering emails, He found it hard to focus, all he could think about was her warmth and how nice it felt to be laying in her lap and the warm sweetness of her milk flowing into his mouth. He tried his best to push it to the back of his mind and focus on the work infront of him. He had to get the second quarter projections to his boss by 11:30 this morning. When he finally looked up from his screen after he had sent them to his boss he noted that It was about 10 minutes to lunch. Jef wraped up his morning with a couple of quick calls but there as well any female voice brought his mind back to the wonderful night he had with sam. Jeff made the snap decision to make it a short day, surely tomorrow would go better he hoped.
sam wasn’t having it any easier. if it wasn’t the voice of the presenter making her think about Jeff, then her breasts would remind her by leaking, or her nipples would stand at attention from the sound of a male voice. She had to turn off her web cam to swap her soaked nursing pads for dry ones atleast three times that morning, for her lunch couldn’t get here soon enough. It was all she could do to not draw attention to herself. She could tell that her bosses knew that something was up as she was all thumbs when it was her turn to share her progress on the murger. She apologized and blamed it on Jetlag. Finally the video confrence was over. as soon as her screen whent black Jeff crashed through the door and immediately Sam ran up and kissed him. She said “I couldn’t stop thinking about you.” “Me neither” Jeff said between kisses. Sam ripped both their shirts off and dragged him over to the couch “Your girls hav missed you” she said as she sat down and Jeff latched on. Once again their world felt right. When Jeff had finished he told her that he had taken the rest of the day off, Sam liked that even though she still had work to do, at least there were no more meetings. they spent the rest of the afternoon cuddled up, Jeff would nurse often as Sam wrote reports. She liked having him around, and welcomed the consistent attention her breasts received. She didn’t have to stop for a pumping break. She had an Idea but she wouldn’t chair it with Jeff just yet. But if he said yes Sam knew that as life ultering as it would be for both of them, she knew that it was the right decision .

Chapter 5
    When Sam finally closed her laptop it was late afternoon. She glanced over at jeff who was napping on the bed, Sam smiled to herself. She was developing feelings for Jeff and she knew that she wanted this to be long term for more reasons besides the nursing. She appreciated how attentive he was towards her and how he saw her as a complete woman, someone he could spend his life with, and not just a girl with a fascinating kink. She gently kissed his for head and Jeff stired, Sam asked “Are you awake sleepy head?” Jeff mumbled something that Sam couldn’t quite make out she nibbeled on his ear. Jeff jumped and shouted “Ouch, what did you do that for?” Sam playfully slapped him, “Settle down or I’ll cut you off, no milk for the rest of the evening.” Jeff said “You wouldn’t dare.” Sam smirked and said, “I’ll make you watch as I empty my boobs into the sink.” Jeff knew he had better not push it any further, she had enough attitude that she would do it. Sam’s smirk grew as she could see the realisation creep across Jeff’s face. Feeling playful Sam moved in closer and began to passionatly kiss jeff, her hands began gently needing his back. As she knew he would Jeff started removing her shirt and braw. as soon as they hit the floor sam increased the intensity of her kissing, Jeff was now too lost in the passion to realise what was about to happen. While she continued keeping Jeff busy she slowly moved her hands from his back around to his man business. She gently made her move by gently grasping his member and stroking it till he was fully erect, she then started needing his balls and jeff was loving it she then decided to pull her move. She squeased his balls a little harder, jeff shouted, while his mouth was open Sam shot milk in his mouth and ran into the bathroom and hit the shower before Jeff knew what happened. When Jeff regained his senses he taunted her through the locked door. “How could you do that you temptress!” “Never mind.” sam said, “figure out what we’re doing for supper.”
about half an hour later Jeff and sam were sitting in the hotel restaurant both laughing about the happenings that took place earlier that afternoon. Jeff said to sam “You know this has been the most amazing time I’ve ever had with anyone.” “me too.” Sam said. Jeff asked “why don’t we go back to my place for the weekend?” Sam made it look like she was thinking long and hard about it. When Jeff was sure she was going to say no, She teased “I was wondering when you were going to invite me.”

Blis Chapter 6
    After supper Jeff asked sam “ What would you say about going to a movie Babe?” Sam answered “Normally I would sweetheart but to be honest I am tired and Your girls are needing some attention.” Jeff couldn’t say no to another opportunity to feed from Sam. He felt so connected with her and Jeff loved how it helped both of them to relax and destress. Sam said Why don’t we fill up the Jet tub and take a bath together.” “I like the sounds of that.” Jeff replied. “Good,” sam said “If you want we can order dessert and rent a movie later.” Jeff agreed and went to fill the tub, and Sam got undressed. as Sam held Jeff While he nursed the bubbles from the jets enveloping them, Sam couldn’t help but look at him and notice how innocent and peaceful he looked as he fed. Sam wished she could ask his Mom if he was this content as a baby, but she knew it was doubtful that she would ever get the chance to have that conversation with her. Sam made a mental note to ask Jeff how he wanted to handle the nursing around others. She was such a super producer that not nursing wasn’t an option, even though she thretened to cut him off for the evening both physically and emotionally she couldn’t bring herself to do it. even though she had only been nursing him for twenty four hours, Sam new she couldn’t go back to using the pump, nursing made her feel even more beautiful, powerful, and feminen. Sam ran her fingers through Jeff’s hair. As he came to the point of needing to switch sides Sam asked “ do you want to go cuddle in bed and you can finish?” “I’m not tired yet.” as a huge yawn escaped his mouth. “Right” Sam said “And I Am your first crush.” Sam joked. “no!” Jeff said “but you’LL be my last.” “don’t make promises you don’t know if you can keep.” Sam warned. “I don’t make promises I don’t intend to keap” Sam was about to say something when Jeff killed the Jets and got out of the tub, He toweled Sam off and kissed her before leading her towards the bed where they would continue growing there new found appreciation and love for one another.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you for sharing a wonderful story. I enjoyed the different pov. Hope to see more chapters or stories!

Anonymous
    Inactive

The part where she looks down to see a sweet milky smile. Love that

Anonymous
    Inactive

I thought it was pretty good as well.I

Anonymous
    Inactive

There’s more chapters in the works.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close