Blis chapter 4

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Blis chapter 4

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

As jeff climbed in to his car, he could not believe what had just happened. Was he dreaming? He pinched himself to check and, nope! He was awake. So he had just spent the first night with the most amazing woman he had ever met. He started the engine and drove to work. When he was walking to his office everyone commented that he was glowing and asked what happened. Jeff just shook his head and muttered something about getting a really good sleep. He unlocked his office and fired up his computer and started answering emails, He found it hard to focus, all he could think about was her warmth and how nice it felt to be laying in her lap and the warm sweetness of her milk flowing into his mouth. He tried his best to push it to the back of his mind and focus on the work infront of him. He had to get the second quarter projections to his boss by 11:30 this morning. When he finally looked up from his screen after he had sent them to his boss he noted that It was about 10 minutes to lunch. Jef wraped up his morning with a couple of quick calls but there as well any female voice brought his mind back to the wonderful night he had with sam. Jeff made the snap decision to make it a short day, surely tomorrow would go better he hoped.
    sam wasn’t having it any easier. if it wasn’t the voice of the presenter making her think about Jeff, then her breasts would remind her by leaking, or her nipples would stand at attention from the sound of a male voice. She had to turn off her web cam to swap her soaked nursing pads for dry ones atleast three times that morning, for her lunch couldn’t get here soon enough. It was all she could do to not draw attention to herself. She could tell that her bosses knew that something was up as she was all thumbs when it was her turn to share her progress on the murger. She apologized and blamed it on Jetlag. Finally the video confrence was over. as soon as her screen whent black Jeff crashed through the door and immediately Sam ran up and kissed him. She said “I couldn’t stop thinking about you.” “Me neither” Jeff said between kisses. Sam ripped both their shirts off and dragged him over to the couch “Your girls hav missed you” she said as she sat down and Jeff latched on. Once again their world felt right. When Jeff had finished he told her that he had taken the rest of the day off, Sam liked that even though she still had work to do, at least there were no more meetings. they spent the rest of the afternoon cuddled up, Jeff would nurse often as Sam wrote reports. She liked having him around, and welcomed the consistent attention her breasts received. She didn’t have to stop for a pumping break. She had an Idea but she wouldn’t chair it with Jeff just yet. But if he said yes Sam knew that as life ultering as it would be for both of them, she knew that it was the right decision .

LadyOceana
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • Canada

Brian, this is so lovely and really brought a smile to my face. Please keep writing.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you so much! That really means a lot coming from you as a fellow writer.

LadyOceana
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • Canada

So kind of you! When the story mentioned Jay left work I was rooting for him to go find Sam, and he did!

Anonymous
    Inactive

great story! I missed out on the earlier parts!

Anonymous
    Inactive

The man needed his milk. LOL. my favourite part was Sam ripping Jeff’s shirt off and dragging him over to the couch. I also enjoyed how they cuddled all afternoon while Sam worked.

Anonymous
    Inactive

They are scattered through out the general discussion thread. Let me know if you can’t find it, and I’ll see what I can do.

Anonymous
    Inactive

let me take a look! found them, they were just as good, thanks!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Glad you found and liked them! Keep a look out, there is more to come.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close