46 [M4F] #New York City hopeless romantic -Seeking a LTR with a Young Precious

Personal Ads & Forum Personal Ads – Men Seeking 46 [M4F] #New York City hopeless romantic -Seeking a LTR with a Young Precious

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Blckharlemmann
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • New York

46 [M4F] New York City, Seeking Movie Cuddle Buddy. Seeking Refruge In a brick and mortar AMC Theater. Hi I am 6’4 in height 230 in weight single no kids live alone in Manhattan. Black American.

A young baby for companionship and get togethers to enjoy all Manhattan has to offer. Race unimportant.

I typically love anything Drama, Sci-Fi and Horror. I am a movie buff at heart. The theater is my great escape. Would love a talkative intelligent woman that loves to banter joke and loves to present quixotic trial balloons to ruminate and ponder over.

Maybe we can snog after sipping late’s too as we converse and critique literature.

Please let me know your age, location, and what you like to eat and what kind of movies you like for our first date. .p thank you 🥰❤️

Mitzi
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male & Female
    • United Kingdom

Is there a word for turned on by culture? You sound like an ideal pal and presumably you like breasts too! Shane you are across the ocean..

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close