38M/Chicago looking for intimate, respectful and divine ANR/ABF

Personal Ads & Forum Personal Ads – Men Seeking 38M/Chicago looking for intimate, respectful and divine ANR/ABF

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Boobslover007
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Illinois

I am a good looking, well educated, well travelled and well accomplished guy who is super happy in life. I am looking for a partner for a deep ANR/ ABF relationship. I think ANR is the most beautiful phenomenon between two human beings on this planet. I can not think of a more soulful relationship between two humans. I am looking for somebody who understands this and is willing to partner to take us to a heavenly journey….

She should know that ANR is a divine experience where you are feeding me selflessly with utmost care and affection and I am sucking every inch of you with utmost dignity, gratitude and love for you. I know that when you are offering your breasts to me, you are putting a lot of trust in me and you are offering your SOUL to me. The emotional closeness that ANR can create can not be matched by anything else. I want a partner who realizes that.

Respect for my partner really matters to me. I want to respect my partner from the bottom of my heart for the most special and personal thing she is offering to me. When we look into each others’ eyes while you are feeding me, you will realize how grateful I am to you for what you are doing.

I would like to have a partner who understands the “depth”, “soulfulness” and “heavenly” nature of this relationship.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close