35 M4f in Seattle – rub my hair and let me latch on your beautiful boobs

Personal Ads & Forum Personal Ads – Men Seeking 35 M4f in Seattle – rub my hair and let me latch on your beautiful boobs

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ashish
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Washington state

I believe there is no more direct visceral and emotional connection than breast play between two enthusiastic partners. It is a portal to another dimension. The intimacy, the bonding, the vulnerability and the rawness. The moment where her neediness matches mine. I live for the moments where she gives out sensual praises, locks eyes on me, rubs my hair and squeezes me tightly. Her pleasure and moans are the ultimate bonus. Selfishly it’s the ultimate oral fixation, like an endless lollipop. I love being allowed to worship. There is sooo much more to breasts than size, shape, perkiness, areola size, areola color, nipple size, nippple color.

I want to find a cuddle monster. The warmth of the female body. Caressing each other so softly. The soft moans of affirmation. Taking a nap together. Falling asleep on her chest. Falling asleep still latched. Vulnerable, raw and safe pillow talk. The intimacy of her drooling on me and snoring. Being the big spoon helping her feel protected and invincible. Being the little spoon carrying the most adorable jetpack. These are things that I live for.

To go without these needs, makes me feel famished like going days without food – I need both multiple times per week. I’m tall, and prefer something consistent and exclusive. I would love to DM/chat and gauge connection/attraction. Definitely open to a public meet and greet in Seattle/PNW/WA. Can drive/travel for right partner.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close