28m Seeking Similar for LTR with ANR

Personal Ads & Forum Personal Ads – Men Seeking 28m Seeking Similar for LTR with ANR

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Avgftw
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Oregon

Long post, strap in!

**The Basics**

28, 5’9”, DDF, HWP (dad bod?) but fit and slowly slimming. Redhead. Social drinker, not a smoker. Work a 9-5, own a car, pay my own bills. Social nerd. If Myers-Briggs matters to you, ESTJ, Though the last two are pretty flexible. If star sign does, we probably won’t work out. I’m honest, easygoing, compassionate, sarcastic, ambitious and upbeat, Funnier than I sound here. Hopeless romantic, cuddler, looking for something meaningful. Seeking a long term relationship, but I’m also potentially open to more carnal situations to pass the time otherwise.

**Interests**

– Magic:the Gathering is my primary hobby in life ATM. I try and travel 3-4 times a year for it, and play as often as I can. If this is too nerdy for you we WON’T get along. I would like a partner who is at least interested in the game, though your level of play doesn’t matter as much.

– Video games are fun, when I have time for them. Bad at FPS, more of a single player RPG/adventure kinda guy. Lots of Movies/Some TV shows are enjoyable, though all day binge watching isn’t my style. Not a big sports guy, but I can keep up with the conversation. Great mind for trivia. Not as up to date on music as I would like, but it’s a big part of my life. Love exploring new artists.

– In the process of losing weight. Currently sitting around 240(+/-5), GW 200. I love swimming, and do that for about an hour ~4 days a week. I don’t mind hikes (Eugene/Oregon has many great spots) I love floating on the river, and I participate in other activities infrequently. I can usually be convinced if you have something in mind.

– Lots more!

**Compatibility**

– Sex and shared interest are important to me, hopefully you too. I am truly seeking something meaningful, hopefully the fact that I’m bringing up sex doesn’t directly put me in the “fuck boi” category for you. I’m just want to be upfront and honest about my wants and needs.

– I know I want a relationship involving ANR. I am OK with dry suckling initially, but I would like to find someone who is either already induced, or willing/wanting to induce, and is also wanting something long term.

– On the subject of sex: high drive, looking for similar. My history is pretty vanilla, but I’d like to explore, with a partner who is interested in doing so. Very much a giver.

– Agnostic. You don’t have to be, but don’t come into this trying to change that.

– Be ambitious, be compassionate, be honest.

– You don’t drink? No worries! Dealbreaker, LTR wise.

– Physical appearance matters, but interests and compatability matter more. Active and healthy is important regardless. I do enjoy and prefer curves for what it’s worth.

– I have no interest in kids at this time in my life. Down the road? That may change. But I’m in no rush to be a dad any time soon. A topic for a MUCH later date.

– Happy to chat with anyone, although I’d like to find someone close to/in Oregon. But who knows, after all?

– Ideal age range is between 23 and 35. 21+ is a hard limit, and I’m not opposed to chatting with 40+, but I seriously doubt our dating compatibility.

**After Thoughts**

– If it’s up, I’m still looking.

– Happy to share pics once we get going.

– Prefer chatting elsewhere, whenever you feel comfortable doing so.

– If we don’t click, just say so. No offense will be taken.I won’t ghost you if you don’t ghost me.

– I’m honestly an open book, AMA! I may not share more personal things immediately, but I’m happy to talk about anything.

Gigi
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male & Female
    • USA
    • New Jersey

Where are you?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close