28M needs regular breastfeeding dry or wet in KY/IN/IL

Personal Ads & Forum Personal Ads – Men Seeking 28M needs regular breastfeeding dry or wet in KY/IN/IL

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Andrew
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Kentucky

Hey there 😊,

My names Andrew, I’m 28 years old and ready to meet someone I can enjoy the beautiful, loving, and nurturing relationship that breastfeeding can create

Im hoping to meet someone who, like me, is interested in building something real and lasting together. I think this type of relationship is so much more intense and special when experienced with someone you are totally comfortable and also share a genuine, emotional connection with. I’m personally much more enticed and excited about the mental and emotional aspects of this type of relationship than i am the sexual and I’m looking for someone to share that, for lack of a better word, intimate bond with. Id love the chance to chat and get to know you a bit. Im really interested to hear what it is about breastfeeding and a relationship like this that excites and interests you! Hope to hear from you soon!

Delia
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male & Female
    • USA
    • Illinois

You wrote a very interesting post and I also read your profile. I am in central Illinois and am also interested in the nurturing aspect of the adult breastfeeding relationship. I would like to get to know someone, have a connection with them, a bond before starting something like this.
    I am currently dry, but working on inducing lactation. It’s been a couple of weeks, and I still have quite a ways to go. Have you don’t anything like this before?
    Well, before I go on I must say that I am much older than you…and find out from you if that is a deal breaker?..if it is, you don’t have to respond at all, I understand. If it isn’t, and you want to talk more feel free to message me ..I have telegram or Kik and my id is the same at both .. daisy_girl42

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close