🇬🇧 British female. West Midlands seeks long term ANR

Personal Ads & Forum Personal Ads – Women Seeking 🇬🇧 British female. West Midlands seeks long term ANR

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Aimee
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male & Female
    • United Kingdom

Hi I’m Aimee, looking to find someone serious to undertake this amazing journey with me. Ideally looking for someone older than myself, who has experience and also share the desire and commitment for such an amazing connection, is that you? X

Delete
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • United Kingdom

Would you consider younger? I’m 36 and I have a lot of experience.

Aimee
    Participant
    • Female
    • United Kingdom

Thanks for your message @Suckler I have considered it, I just don’t feel it’s the right dynamic for me x

stircrazygr
    Participant
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

Ahhh damn. Means I’m in the same boat.
    Such a shame the age thing hinders so many chances for ppl.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Aimee sounds just lovely but I have the converse issue of you guys as I guess I’m just too old at 60, nudging 61 despite lot’s of past experience..
    We all just have to be patient when it comes to age, distance, availability and of course compatibility and respect the ladies wishes, Bazz.

Aimee
    Participant
    • Female
    • United Kingdom

Thank you @bazzuk A girl is allowed to have a preference. I know it’s frustrating but we all have a ying for our Yang out there! 💯😊 61 is not too old either! 🤫

Chris
    Participant
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

Hi, mid 40’s so a few years older than you but not sure if thats enough?
    I’m not too far from the west mids so traveling a bit isnt too much of a problems.
    I have a little bit of experience in the past but I would so very much like to get back into it and been looking for a while.

James
    Participant
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

Hi Aimee, Did you find someone? Kind regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi there. Sorry for not replying sooner. I am a very young 63. Have loved suckling from my early 20s. Would you take a look at my profile and see if I could fit the bill?

Max
    Participant
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

Hello there Aimee

I’m 47 years old and born to suckle lol, you sound lovely and I’d live a chat to see if we get along, I’m from the east Midlands, so not a million miles away x
    Hope you’re keeping well and all set for Xmas.
    If you read this and are still looking, please feel drew to send me a message.

All the best
    Max

derrick
    Participant
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

hi huni i am older than you and have had 2 relationships that anr was included but im looking for a lasting relationship that will last a life time im in heaven when im suckling but miss the deep bond that comes with anr/abf the closeness and sense of belonging i miss it deeply i live in nottinghamshire and am retied now kind loving regards derrick hope you get back to me and we can start this loving bond togeather

J
    Participant
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

Hi Aimee, I am 42 and from the midlands and also looking for a long term ANR. Please connect if you would like to talk more

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m 35
    Clean
    Looking for something serious
    I have experience

Chris
    Participant
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

Hi Aimee. Not sure if this thread is still active or not. Assuming not I won’t say too much. If however you are still looking, or just want conversation and a connection more than happy to chat further. If not I hope this finds you happy and well.

frank browne
    Participant
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

Hello Aimee, my name is Frank, and I too am looking for an ANR / ABF relationship, details are for later but initially let’s get together online cans see if we ‘connect’?

I am a grey hair, and have a few years on you and would be very happy to make your acquaintance.

Message me and see where this might go?

Frank

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close