30M in the twin cities. Maybe I might be ready to look for an LTR.

Personal Ads & Forum Personal Ads – Men Seeking 30M in the twin cities. Maybe I might be ready to look for an LTR.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Gui Tashas
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Minnesota

Hello everyone.

30M here. I am latino who is finishing up his schooling (about time. I actually see the light at the end of this tunnel). I am trying to find someone in MN, who likes to hike and has the desire to go to ski resorts in the winter. I plan on picking up snowboarding again when I am done and would love for someone to join me to at least enjoy the beauty of the mountains.

Obviously, I am looking for someone who wants ANR to be a strong connection in this potential LTR, but I am also looking for more than that. Lets get to know each other first and see where it goes is important. It’s okay if we realize our personalities don’t match. Let’s not force it just because we both want an ANR partner.

For a short time partner, any age is fine, but for a long time partner, please be +/- 5 years of my age.

Thank you to everyone who have read it this far. If you are interested, please let me know, and tell me about your hobbies are or what you want out of a relationship.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close