September 3, 2020 at 5:59 pm #6905NickParticipant
This guide is similar to my guy’s guide. And some tips can be applied to both men and women. I also had some input for this guide. So don’t be mad at me if you get offended.
1. Dont ghost. It’s rude. Tell someone upfront if you are interested in them or not.
2.If you get a message from someone whether they are local or not don’t instantly block them. Tell them not interested and if they constantly message you then block them. Most normal men should get the hint and leave you alone and move on.
3. If you just want to chat with someone and don’t want to meet them. Say it upfront. Nobody likes to play games. Especially on here. We all know what we want.
4. Applies for both especially) Put on your profile WHAT exactly you are looking for. Whether its a quick fling, A LTR, or a breastfeeding friendship.
5. It’s strongly encouraged to not have your breasts as your profile picture. Regardless of what you are looking for and save the pictures for when you have a connection.
6. Applies to both Especially) This is actually how I root out if someone is lieing to me about what they want. Ask the other person what ANR means to them? The response you should expect if you are looking for an LTR is I love ANR because I love the bonding and connection it brings with my partner and helps bring us closer together. Something along those lines. If quick fling is what you are looking for they may reply like, it turns me on, I really enjoy breastfeeding. Depends on what the other person writes.
7. HAVE A PROFILE PICTURE!! This will increase your chances of attracting someone to your profile.
8. If looking for relationship a good indicator of them possibly being a good match from this alone is if you have good chemistry and easy to talk too just from texting. From my personal experience I’ve had very few women that we conversate well. The ones that do I feel we have a more personal interaction.
Hope this guide helps. Have a good day.September 3, 2020 at 6:04 pm #6907AnonymousInactive
I agree with you Nick. Just be upfront. We are all adults, and should be able to communicate what we are looking for and our current situation. Anything less is waste of time. 😉September 3, 2020 at 6:07 pm #6908AnonymousInactive
Except the breast part. Its a body part no different than a finger or eyeball. Society just sexualizes itSeptember 3, 2020 at 6:12 pm #6909AnonymousInactive
Can have a turtleneck sweater on..wont make difference. Horny guy is a horny guy or girl.September 3, 2020 at 6:12 pm #6910BrielleParticipant
Thanks for sharing. Great insight❤️September 3, 2020 at 10:26 pm #6916NigeParticipant
Whats wrong with turtle neck? 😉September 6, 2020 at 12:07 am #6989BrielleParticipant
Talldarkandhandsome I didn’t read it like that at all. It seemed like he was saying it is nice to have a connection with someone before sharing such intimate pictures. ❤️September 6, 2020 at 11:18 am #7014oxwoodParticipant
I don’t agree with the first two points, in either case nobody is owed a response and no response should be sufficient to say “I’m not interested”. If you really get to know someone through regular talk or have met up then ghosting could be rude but after a few messages it’s fine, that’s just the way things go sometimes.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.