We’ll Take Manhattan

Personal Ads & Forum Personal Ads – Women Seeking We’ll Take Manhattan

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I long to spend time with a refined, mature and worldly gentleman who knows what he wants and goes for it: a real connection that’s meaningful, intentional and reciprocal. Beyond physical attributes, I’m most attracted to the mind. So let’s do something that excites the intellect and makes our hearts sing.

NYC this Saturday. Explore culture, laughter, nature, fathoms of the mind, and hopefully find the frisson we’re also craving.

Amble along the High Line, check out the latest at the Gug or visit the Lady in Gold, have a Viennese at Sabarsky’s, maybe listen to a street musician, bump into each other at Fiction or Architecture at a beloved bookstore, or revel in Rilke and Rumi over a drink in front of a Maxfield Parrish.

Intrigued? Intrigue me (a play on words and pic will get you that in kind) and let’s enjoy meeting a fellow rarefied spirit. Who knows? Perhaps the same bird echoed through both of us, separate, in the evening.

Anonymous
    Inactive

let me know when we take Berlin 🙌🏻

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hope you find what your looking for. There are many guys in my/NJ area who would love to assist you this weekend I am sure.

Cootie Juices on My Dishes
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • New York

Or Brooklyn

Tom Harang
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Washington D.C. area

If you take a detour to Washington DC I would be glad to see you.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close