Pure ANR – Dallas

Personal Ads & Forum Personal Ads – Men Seeking Pure ANR – Dallas

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

So many guys see ANR as a gateway activity. By doing so, they are admitting that their attention is spit between their needs and their desires. So, I ask you, where does the breast fit in? Are you desiring what the breast can do for you, or what you can do for the breast? If you thoughts dwell on what the breast can do for you, then you are wasting the woman’s time.
    The breast is a solid piece of pure passion. The extasy that it can produce is far greater than the carnal lust you seek. Pure ANR is more closely related to a massage than sex. That being said, it is understood that for some women, and various times, the euphoria of ANR can turn into extasy and she may desire a more sexual encounter. However, that should be solely on the needs of the woman at the time and not the idea or manipulation of the suckler.
    The feel of the breast, both to your lips and to your hands is unlike anything else on the planet. While it has been simulated, it has never been completely reproduced. The breast is both delicately soft, firm and durable; a combination that goes against what nature normally builds. Man has seven wonders of the world, but much like the limited scope of the male mind, he fails to recognize the wonder of the breast. Too many times the male leaves the woman after ANY type of activity, feeling he as “torn her up”, “Rocked her world”, “Completely satisfied her”, all to have missed the mark completely, leaving her wanting and unfulfilled.
    90% of men bring a woman’s satisfaction exists above the male neck.
    100% of Pure ANR exists above the sucklers chest.
    99% of Men concentrate on what’s below their neck.
    1% of men understand Pure ANR
    Men don’t understand woman, because they can’t get out of their own way.

Mpen
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Utah

Thank you!
    I have only met online one other person that actually gets it!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I wish you were not so far away! But- I bet the weather is awesome!

Claire
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Texas

Very well said!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close