Our time

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Rachy J
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • United Kingdom

Our time is now. From when the sun sets and the moon rises. Bathed in the soft, silvery glow of heavenly bodies, our earthly bodies are drawn together by an invisible force.

I feel your hunger and I am more than ready to satisfy it. My body has been craving what my soul never has to, connection with you. The touch of your thirsty lips upon my bosom is all that I need to get all of my juices flowing.

You begin softly and slowly in your movement, yet strong and masterful in your energy, taking my engorged breast in your hand and enveloping my erect nipple between your warm, moist lips. The tingling takes over our entire bodies, chills and heat equally matching the electricity we both feel within.

I am powerless, defenceless, yet completely safe in your arms. You are my strength and my weakness in equal measure. I feel your hands gently, yet purposefully caress my silhouette, and you feel more of me than can be detected by touch or with your eyes. You feel all of me.

My body responds to your every movement, and the same is true of yours. I feel your hardness penetrate my wetness, and the flow of energy between our bodies is complete. Every tug on my nipple deep within your mouth, creates a gentle yet powerful tug on your manhood, deep within me. As you take more of my areola into your mouth, I take all of you inside me.

As the rhythmic suckling of your lips and tongue relieve the aching in my breasts, a tension builds between us. Just when I feel I can no longer contain the overwhelming passion, you intuitively know how hold me, firmly and securely. You take over me completely, body and soul, like I would allow no other. Fundamental animal instinct takes over now, our bodies know what they need.

We lose all sense of time. Time is of no consequence here. There is only now and there is only us. I breathe out and you breathe in, and so the cycle continues. In our ecstatic state, our conscious minds ascend in unison to a higher dimension, where our souls are forever entangled, aligning the physical with the spiritual. Our human forms succumb to pleasure in unison, as wave after wave of ecstasy wash over us simultaneously.

Here we stay, until the moon sets and the sun rises, drifting in and out of consciousness together, in perfect synchronicity. Cycling between suckling and lovemaking, dreaming and waking, the physical and higher dimensions, like the cycles of day and night, the four seasons of mother Earth, the waxing and waning of the moon, the ebb and flow of the tides and the seasons of a woman’s body.

My body nourishing yours, with pure liquid gold made especially for you. Your body planting seeds deep within my fertile valley. Not to create new life, but to hold you inside me, until the next time.

Alas, the moon has set and the sun has risen on a new day. So for now, our souls must do what our bodies cannot. Until it is our time again…

AndyH
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • United Kingdom

Speechless, just wow. I would love all that with you 😍

Michael_Admin
    Keymaster
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

This is lovely, beautiful.

Rachy J
    Participant
    • Female
    • United Kingdom

Aww thankyou haha! This is the dream for sure. In my experience it’s rare to make such a deep and meaningful connection and it can only be done by trial and error, not by forcing anything.

Bob willis
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Michigan

I about fell off my chair.

Rachy J
    Participant
    • Female
    • United Kingdom

Thankyou 😊

Anonymous
    Inactive

That’s absolutely beautiful. Thank you for sharing!

Anonymous
    Inactive

That is very lovely, so magical.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Really moving, erotic and beautiful Rachy 💓 thanks dear.

Rachy J
    Participant
    • Female
    • United Kingdom

Oh dear, I hope you’re OK, Bob 🤭

Grogman 🚀⚡️❄️
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Ohio

Incredible, absolutely incredible. You really captured the feeling of being in the moment and drawing that moment further. Thank you for sharing.🤗

John
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Arizona

Wow that was beautiful!!!

Janis
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Minnesota

That’s the dream. Thank you for sharing!

Nick Jones
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA

Beautiful words and imagery in this amazing story. Thank you for sharing.

Treasure Chest
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Texas

@rachyj I’d love to enshrine this beautiful writing in the Articles blog, so it doesn’t get lost in the forums. With your permission.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close