Male early 50’s Seeking Female in Salt Lake City and surrounding areas.

Personal Ads & Forum Personal Ads – Men Seeking Male early 50’s Seeking Female in Salt Lake City and surrounding areas.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I am a Drug/Disease/Free Great guy 52 with Insatiable Cravings and Desires to Suckle and Nurse from a Wonderful Woman of any age, race and body style… As I’m an AVID LOVER OF BREASTS, and I CRAVE and NEED to SUCKLE for hours on end if possible at Your Wonderful and Lovely Scrumptious Yummmmmmy Breasts…

I want Someone who can Appreciate a Gentle, Loving, Considerate, Sensitive, Warm and Attentive Caring Attractive Amorous man that has an Insatiable Needs and Cravings And Desires to feed and Suckle… and if You are dry and would like to reach and Attain Lactation… I would LOVE to help You attain this, and later drink and Nourish from Your full Wonderful Lactating Beautiful Breasts… and enjoying that sweetest of Nectars… Your Very Own Sweet Warm Delicious Breasts Milk.

PLEASE contact Me either here or directly at flyredvenom1@gmail.com or on Kik under the username: ChiLiCan

I look forward to Your Warmest response soon! =) Be well and enjoy Nursing! =)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close