› Personal Ads & Forum › General Discussion › LINGERIE
- This topic has 31 replies, 19 voices, and was last updated 3 weeks, 6 days ago by ☘️Juicyboobies🇮🇪.
November 15, 2022 at 8:09 pm #209535
Hi Ladies. Just putting out where we all buy our lingerie, the sizes that are available, are they true to size and where do they deliver. Ill post below where i purchase mine
1. Tutti Rogue which is my absolute favourite and do fantasic sets of a bralette, matching bottoms and a bodysuit for €40. They deliver worldwide. They cater for curvier and bustier women. They run true to size imo. They dont do maternity or nursing bras.
2. Pour Moi 2nd favourite. Expensive but the quality is incredible and you can buy some amazing pieces on sale. Sizes are true to size for bras but for bodysuits i go up a back size and down a cup size. The say the deliver worldwide on their site but i know for fact they dont deliver to Ireland so i use a nothern address for delivery. They have a maternity and nursing range. They also have good sales at times.
Gorgeous and sexy pieces and almost always have sales. I have bought some beautiful stuff here all on sale. Read the comments about sizing but i find with a large bust i nearly always need to go up a size. I never buy full price as they always have sales and you will also always find discount codes when you google. They deliver worldwide as well. They have a plus size range which is fantastic.
https://www.lovehoney.eu/November 15, 2022 at 10:37 pm #209568
Thanks JB! This is great stuff. It’s hard to find affordable, well constructed, tasteful yet sexy lingerie/undergarments for us curvy beauties 💕November 15, 2022 at 11:13 pm #209580
@natasha you are so welcome. Feel free to share where you buy yours across the pond.November 16, 2022 at 12:44 am #209622
Have you heard of Walmart ? Lol 🤣November 16, 2022 at 2:57 am #209664Michael_AdminKeymaster
- Looking for: Female
- United Kingdom
Years back I used to enjoy accompanying my ex to Bravissimo in central London to find bras for her. Seriously good times for a breastman. Sadly the relationship ended, and so did the bra expeditions.November 16, 2022 at 9:59 am #209714BellaParticipant
- Looking for: Male
I love lingerie, I’m always on the lookout to find new pieces for my sessions. I lean towards brands that can accommodate my curves.
1) Oh La la Cheri has become a fave of mine. I’ve seen their pieces in Kohl’s and Macys but when they have a sale online, the online price definitely beat the department store prices. Their sizes are true to size and they have regular and plus sizes. They are my fave because of the multiple open cup options available in different styles.
2) Torrid is a plus size brand but they have some nice lingerie items. I recently tried on items in the store and purchased a set. I didn’t have any complaints and the set was really cute. I have a few of their bras that are comfy too. They are a tad expensive.
3)Lane Bryant/ Cacique another plus size brand. I’ve only stalked their site but they have pretty pieces. I have a few bras and I really like the fit. This site sometimes has 1/4 bras available.
4) i collection, I first bought their piece at Macys. They have beautiful lingerie and some retro style lingerie. The sizes range from regular to plus size. I’ve noticed their cup sizes can be a bit small, that’s the only downside.
5) Amazon, it takes a lot of searching but some items are good. I’ve purchased my first open cup teddies from Amazon.
6) Shein, if you want something cheap, can get multiple items, and don’t mind the wait. Definitely, know your measurements and read the reviews. Shein is the LAST resort for me. It may not win in the wash but you’ll be cute for the moment you have it on, lol.
The holiday season is here; sales galore. Ladies treat yourselves and men feel free to show appreciation to your partner.November 16, 2022 at 1:01 pm #209730AnonymousInactive
I have found that most good places have very few good offers for small bands and large cups but I highly recommend Bra stop because they have very good assortment of high quality beautiful bras for larger cups sand smaller frames like high end lingerie not just sacks of potatoes which is what I usually find on my size. There are a lot of really good polish makers for larger sizes as well.
They are in the UK and they have very fast delivery even for Europe.November 16, 2022 at 2:20 pm #209735
Oh thank you ladies. My poor credit card is about to take a battering i reckon 🤔November 16, 2022 at 2:38 pm #209738
At tuttirouge, did you find the band sizes on the bralettes to be true to size, with a comfortable fit that doesn’t lose its shape? I never find the bands in bralettes to be well fitting when order large busy sizes.
I’m loving their items and going to place an order for myself 💕November 16, 2022 at 3:30 pm #209758
@natasha i find them good fitting but they arent for wearing all day as they just dont have the support of wired bras. To me they are “bedroom or date night lingerie”. My profile picture is a tutti rogue set.November 16, 2022 at 7:10 pm #209829
Great, I just placed an order! I’m excited, their lingerie looks very nice.November 16, 2022 at 7:11 pm #209830
I am going to try my luck with a swimsuit and sports bra from them. Thank you!November 16, 2022 at 10:54 pm #209913💦 lady leche 💦Participant
- Looking for: Male & Female
Thank you for sharing this 💜💜November 17, 2022 at 12:44 am #209956EllieParticipant
- Looking for: Male
- North Dakota
I agree with the above recommendations. I recently ordered a ton from Savage x Fenty and was surprised by how good the quality was there. They’re expensive but if you sign up for the membership (cancel free in 30 days) you can get 65-80% off. The largest cup size is an H US, but I use them for sexy photos not support. Wish they had my actual size because I love their styles! I’m a US 22/24 and wear a 3x in the panties. I would say true to size.November 17, 2022 at 6:58 pm #210088AnonymousInactive
Thistle & Spire
Love the options and variety of large cup sizes.
And Thanks for the recommendations, can’t wait to check out all these new options!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.