Christian female seeking a Christian, ANR husband (willing to relocate)

Personal Ads & Forum Personal Ads – Women Seeking Christian female seeking a Christian, ANR husband (willing to relocate)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Christian Woman
    Participant

My faith is very important to me & I’m seeking someone who feels the same way I do about Jesus, Christian faith and Loves ANR just as much as I do.I believe that ANR should be part of the blessing of a marriage that God intended.

I’m adventurous and I enjoy other things,but those things are not deal breakers,but I’m set on ANR for sure.

Send me an email with a pic and I’ll do the same.. thank you and have a blessed day ❤️🙏

Ben corts
    Participant

Ok and hi my is Ben corts

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello I was messaging you but you blocked me. I’ve been busy but I’ve been meaning to tell you that I am Christian and I believe A&R is Christian way to have a relationship. It’s in the Bible and it is encouraged that the woman covers the man with her breasts. I am after this relationship long-term and serious. Please contact me.

FenderTele64
    Participant

Hi, my name is Jay.
    Seeking the same. Faith is extremely important in my life. I seek the same kind of deep connection you describe. I live in Wisconsin, but would re-locate for the right woman as well.
    I’m retired Navy, and recieve a handsome pension, along with my insurance business which allows me to work from home. Adjusting my schedule to match our needs is very much what I have in mind. I was raised in a parochial environment, and firmly believe in the true and lifelong lasting bond a man and a woman can share with God as our guide.
    You can email me at jwzunk@gmail.com I will happily provide images, and anything else you would like to know to make this possibility a reality for the both of us. I sincerely look forward to your response.

God’s Love!
    Jay

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.