42/F/AZ USA LTR W/ANR incld

Personal Ads & Forum Personal Ads – Women Seeking 42/F/AZ USA LTR W/ANR incld

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello, I’m an experienced 2.5 year separated woman. I’m 5’1 and curvy 180. Seeking a very serious man 35-60 for a long-term relationship, with anr included. Not seeking just a part-time. My children no longer live in home, just a dog and I live with a platonic friend of 5 years. I am honest and have an open schedule to meet. I’d prefer to meet and see if there is chemistry before anything else, otherwise we can just be friends. I am in Tempe.

B
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Arizona

Hi Stephanie, Glad to finally see someone in AZ. Send me a message and let’s chat some.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi my name is Brian, I am 36 and am vary serious about entering a long term anr.Feelfree to send me a message on Kik as i am not on here that often . My kik username is bthorkelson@0284

Freddy
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Arizona

Hi, in Phoenix area and very interested. Would like to meet and see if Chemistry? Are you still looking?
    Hugs,
    Freddy in Chandler

Jeff
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA

Hello Stephanie I am located in Tempe and new to ANR. Was hoping to find a long term arrangement or whatever works the best for you.
    Message me anytime 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi, I’m AZ as well. Would love to chat and see if we would be a good fit. Sending PM

Michael
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Colorado

I can please you in many ways captainshowbiz@hotmail.com

Maurice Barber
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • North Carolina

Hi Stephanie Im in Lasvegas

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close