30y Philly/tristate area F4F

Personal Ads & Forum Personal Ads – Women Seeking 30y Philly/tristate area F4F

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    lc
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Pennsylvania

My name is LC and on the search for a ABF/ANR. I recently had a profile on here, but then ended up getting into a relationship and deleted. My last girlfriend is what I consider to be the closest thing to a legitimate ANR. She let me suckle, caress, worship as much as I want and as frequently as I wanted which was quite a lot. On occasionally let me remain latched on to her breast as I fell asleep which was one of my favorite things. We even went as far as purchasing a pump for her and within 12 hours was starting to produce clear drops. around that time was when we ended up breaking up.
    so since then i’ve been searching for something close to that.
    What I truly want is a woman that wants this for herself primarily, and that we can share a special and unique bond true the magic of ABF.
    I am lesbian and more dominant one at that. I’m also strictly a suckler and love to do so for hours. I have a real passion for breasts. I could spend hours, even days on them with basic survival essentials. Let me know if you are in the area and have mutual interests.

diegodiesel
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Texas

hi

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close